GB-Oldschool League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and comments.

2 posters

Go down

Questions and comments. Empty Questions and comments.

Post  Aray Fri 19 Sep - 22:01

Are formula kids allowed to join this league?

Also:

-Mobile forbidden: Frog, maya, phoenix, Jd and Bigfoot.

-Mobiles allowed : Armor, Boomer, Trico, Turtle, Ice, Lightning, Raon, Kalsiddon, Grub.

GB oldschool league? I'm sorry but bigfoot is oldschool and kalsiddon is midschool, not oldschool. You also didn't mention Aduka or Nak.

-No random.

lolwut?

-Don't play like a tapper

Lol gtfo, as long as their mobile is not imbalanced to begin with tapping is not a big deal. It's only a problem with nak because of it's stupidly high attack to 'skill' ratio.

Aray

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Questions and comments. Empty Re: Questions and comments.

Post  TriCoCoNuT Sat 20 Sep - 11:27

Hi aray, and welcome. Let's try to answer you...

- Yeh, "formula kids" are allowed to join this league. It seems you dont like this way of play; in fact, its not mine neither, but we havent planned to hunt formulas users. If we except goa staff, i never saw any gunbound staff who were that mad about this way of play. A formula player learn his mob faster, thats right, but he need a long training anyway to become a good player.

- The mobile's allowed list aint done. We need to upload it, we'll do it soon. In fact, Nak is of course allowed, if its not in the list that's lisa's misstake.
About Grub and Kalssidon : there is a poll place for our member (if you introduce yourself, u'll sure become one of us... Do it !). The poll will determinate if thoses mobs would be allowed. Why a poll for thoses mobs ? Cause grub's power in off were much increased, as you probably know, and it seems its now as unbalanced as JD. About kalsiddon, we poll about it cause its a midschool bot, thats right, but not that unbalanced, and we dont feel like removing him from our league without a democratic poll first.
About aduka, another misstake, its of course allowed too. We'll soon upload it in our list.
About Bigfoot : we'll prolly start a poll about it too. We removed it cause his bunge power were increased, and his damage power too. We'll see if our members would like to play it later.

- no random ? Of course. Cause some of the mobs are forbidden. I suppose you can get this point easily.

- Dont play like a tapper ? Thats not a mention i like in our rules, we'll discuss about it later too. Anyway, no one will be kicked for playing "like a tapper". Its more a way to say that the nak shouldn't be used ONLY in close range. But thats not an important part of our rules.

For the first and last time, sorry for my english's misstakes.. Welcome again, and join us Surprised
TriCoCoNuT
TriCoCoNuT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Aray Sat 20 Sep - 13:41

TriCoCoNuT wrote:no random? Of course. Cause some of the mobs are forbidden. I suppose you can get this point easily.

Yeah but the fact that its rare to actually get a bot like phoenix in random balances out it's imbalances. Dragon and knight aren't exactly balanced either but that's ok because they're rare to get.

TriCoCoNuT wrote:
Yeh, "formula kids" are allowed to join this league

Well, cya later.

Aray

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum